The wedding season is on its full swing and you are excited about it. Sooo excited, that you have already imagined yourself getting compliments for the best pair of clothes that you have chosen to wear for the function. You think about the good food that you would be digging into and you realise that your mouth is already watery so you skip that thought and you try to imagine all kinds of fun and frolic that you would be engaging in. And you realise that the wedding function that you are going to attend is surely going to be a hit.
But wait! “Gift mei kya dein” Suddenly, the level of excitement comes down a bit… “Kuch aisa dete hain jo thora unique ho aur couple ko pasand aaye”
And let’s be honest but most of us get stuck when it comes to gifting presents.
“Kapde dena kaafi common hai, bohot log denge… Showpiece bhi kaafi log denge… Aur bohot log lifafe mei paise bhi denge… Par… Par hum kya dein?”
- There are registries that are being opened up the couple these days and if you are lucky enough to be a part of the registry then you can easily gift them what they want from the wide array of options infront of you
- You can gift them a videocd which has some appealing and lovely pictures of the couple and short and sweet videos wherein the close ones are wishing them “ A Happy Married Life”. You can also go on to describe how important that person is in your life through a collage of beautiful pictures or by simply taking a video and hey hey! Add a beautiful background music to this video and be ready for endless number of thankyou’s.
- Holiday Packages. Yes! Gift them a holiday package so that their honeymoon doesn’t just end rather they get more time to spend with each other in a romantic place.
- Spotlight the hometowns of the bride and groom with a framed map art. Or, pay homage to the cities where they met and got married. The geography, text, matting, and framing are customizable.
- Cooking together is fun so you can hand them a cooking recipe book which can help them to cook food of their choice.
- Jewellery which has the names of the couple engraved in it.
- Personalised Dinner and Crockery Sets which will make the couple go “ awww”
- If you are someone who is creative and has an artistic blend then you can easily use your talent in making gifts which they would surely appreciate.
- Gifting a plant which is an indication that the bond of the couple grows over time just as strong as the plant itself.
- A perfect set of decorative items that are attractive enough so that they can put it on display in their rooms.
Well, these are just a few ideas, there are many more ideas that you can come up with. Because gifting something” mainstream is too mainstream”. So, with a gift in your hand and a smile on your face head down to Aman Akash Party Plot and add charm to the wedding. Be confident that your gift will be appreciated and take part in the ‘band, baajaa and baarat’. Fulfill all that you have preplanned for this day and leave Aman Akash Party Plotthe way you had entered WITH A SMILE. Enjoy!